Yerrr, sorry for the delay, but we want to only bring you the best. Words are hard, life is sometimes harder, but this episode makes it all that much easier to bare. Nickbeam brings you the first official installment of the #airfryerchronicles so get your recipe book ready for manz enlightened lessons on all things that can be airfried. We send more love and hope for friend of the show Azalea Banks who is letting the clip go on everyone on IG. There is so much more this week from: T.I & Tiny, Cali niggas doin wild shit, January music drops and more.
Austin, TX, land of the people.
Austin to consider developing further services for the homeless people who have been residing in hotels financed by the city. “If the measure passes, the city will spend approximately $16 million from its Housing and Planning Department’s general obligation bonds to acquire the two properties and use some money from a $6.5 million fund taken from the police department’s budget to provide services to the residents of the hotels. At full occupancy (which wouldn’t happen this year), services and operating costs for these two hotels are expected to be about $3.8 million annually.”
Israeli Jewish Antifa Hacker group fucks KKK affiliate. Drops users data, modified their homepage.
- A website belonging to the Patriotic Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, an organization affiliated with the white supremacist Ku Klux Klan (KKK), was hacked by an anti-fascist Israeli organization, exposing pictures, names and personal information of many of the organizations members.
Covid update – see you in 2022 dickbags.
The rodeo in texas ….CANCELLED.
Coachella..CANCELLED ! SEE YOU IN
In the ultimate “Weird flex but okay” Nigga who is on trial for robbing kim K is set to release a book about it.
The House of Representatives will vote Thursday on a resolution to remove GOP lawmaker Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments over her embrace of the QAnon conspiracy theory and other violent political rhetoric.
- Why this is important, to my understanding if she is not on any committee her power is effectively stricken or incredibly limited
- WHo is marjorie taylor greene?
- Newly elected, 2020, republican freshmen from GA.
- The list is long of the baseless conspiracy theories that Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has embraced. She’s denied that a plane hit the Pentagon on Sept. 11; supported the idea that the Parkland school shooting was a “false flag” operation meant to usher in tighter gun laws; seemed to agree that Hillary Clinton was recorded “filleting” a child’s face.
- Greene has also “liked” social media posts that called for executing “deep state” FBI agents, or that advocated removing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi with “a bullet to the head.” Greene supports QAnon and has said Muslims do not belong in government.
Aka raven from teen titans
Check on your strong friend Azalea Banks is Back
Sabrina Peterson vs T.I & Tiny, the toxic duo.
January Drops: What did you like, what did you miss and are going to go back ti
– Griselda, BSF – album for movie conflicted
– Nyck Caution – Anywhere but here
-Cj fly the way i hear it
-Jazmine Sullivan – Heaux tales
– Arlo Park- Collapsed in sunbeams
-Erick the architect – Future proof
-Kota the friend, lyrics to go 2
Madlib – sound ancestors
Lil durk The voice
The Alchemist, carry the fire