AYOOOOO! Welcome back to the BadKidz
PodFoodcast. Hope you got your stretchy pants on because we do as we dig into tiers of fast food, chicken sandwiches, meal preps and marinated tomatoes. The gang is gearing up to go to join Beam in Texas, so be on the look out for a recap of our shenanigans in a future episode. This week we talk about a lot of things from: Funimation being in some shit because their voice actors are 11 year old XBL boys, give some flowers to Dave Chappelle because he continues to crush these Netflix shows and a whole lot more. Follow us on Instagram, @badkidzpod ,for updates and additional content. Subscribe on soundcloud so you don’t miss the weekly drop, @badkidzpod & check out the episode notes at badkidzpod.wordpress.com.
Whole 30 Rules –
- Do not consume added sugar, real or artificial. This includes (but is not limited to) maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, coconut sugar, date syrup, monk fruit extract, stevia, Splenda, Equal, Nutrasweet, and xylitol. If there is added sugar in the ingredient list, it’s out.
- Do not consume alcohol, in any form, not even for cooking. (And ideally, no tobacco products of any sort, either.)
- Do not eat grains. This includes (but is not limited to) wheat, rye, barley, oats, corn, rice, millet, bulgur, sorghum, sprouted grains, and all gluten-free pseudo-cereals like quinoa, amaranth, and buckwheat. This also includes all the ways we add wheat, corn, and rice into our foods in the form of bran, germ, starch, and so on. Again, read your labels.
- Do not eat legumes. This includes beans of all kinds (black, red, pinto, navy, white, kidney, lima, fava, etc.), peas, chickpeas, lentils, and peanuts. No peanut butter, either. This also includes all forms of soy: soy sauce, miso, tofu, tempeh, edamame, and soy lecithin.
- Do not eat dairy. This includes cow, goat, or sheep’s milk products like milk, cream, cheese, kefir, yogurt, sour cream, ice cream, or frozen yogurt.
- Do not consume carrageenan, MSG, or sulfites. If these ingredients appear in any form on the label, it’s out for the Whole30.
- Do not consume baked goods, junk foods, or treats with “approved” ingredients.* Recreating or buying sweets, treats, and foods-with-no-brakes (even if the ingredients are technically compliant) is missing the point of the Whole30, and won’t lead to habit change. These are the same foods that got you into health-and-craving trouble in the first place—and a pancake is still a pancake, even if it’s made with coconut flour.
- Do not step on the scale or take any body measurements for 30 days. The Whole30 is about so much more than weight loss, and to focus only on body composition means you’ll overlook all of the other dramatic, lifelong benefits this plan has to offer. So no weighing yourself, analyzing body fat, or breaking out the tape measure during the 30-day elimination period. (You may take photos and/or measurements on Days 0 and 31, however.)
Everyone fuckin’ watch TAG
Tay-K Needs help
Writer Emperial Young is on 9 day hunger strike (as of 8.29) to save the show the OA.
The woman’s stance is “the capitalist forces that killed the show, general lack of societal support resources, and to raise awareness about properly teaching AI.”
(Young pictured to the left)
Link to the Funimation jawn: https://gamerant.com/funimation-audio-leak/
DJ Flume ass eating evidence – https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a28899578/flume-eating-ass-burning-man/