YOOOO!! Everyone was here on time this week….except this nigga Cruz. Gahd damn. We, the BadKidz are back, back, back once again ladies and gentlemen. Shout to to Amazon, friend of the show whether they like it or not, but anti shout out to H&M and their cheap ass clothes. But BIGGEST shout out to Gamestop. Beam & Jeffanity proud shareholders and believers in the Gamestop brand. At this point we are most likely the podcast that will bring about the brand wars. We would like to have a moment of silence for the community manager at APEX, stay spicy my friend. We spend more time on games talking about Gamesconn. Jeff digs into D23 . Follow us on Instagram, @badkidzpod ,for updates and additional content. Subscribe on soundcloud so you don’t miss the weekly drop, @badkidzpod & check out the episode notes at badkidzpod.wordpress.com.
Question of the week
What is a song that reminds you of a parent and why?
Nick – All Mary J. Blige songs remind him of his mother because she be speaking for black women who are feeling strong.
Jeffanity – Troglodyte/Bertha butt boggie by Jimmy castor. This song reminds him of his father.
Cruz – Elvis Cresp – Both parents are associated with this artist.
- Just how it is : I can tell you how to die or how to live in this bitch/I can tell you how to talk the most impeccable shit/I can show you how to walk like you got decimals, bitch
- Sup mate: I’m so high, all I can say is “Woo, woo, woo”/I can’t talk, I barely could say, “Woo, woo, woo”
- Ecstacy: I don’t wanna talk about no hoes with my dad, yeah/Suck me, baby, give me some of your time, yeah
- Mannequin CHallenge: I’m fuckin’ on lil’ shawty, mama, and granny/I’m takin’ up space and they squish me like sandwiches
- Lil baby: (chorus) Sucked it in the car and then my kids met the pavement poop,
- Surf: I chop up his ass. I chop up his friends. I chop up his momma and his 6 kids.
APEX community manager was not fuckin with y’all. Article link here.
Black Panther 2022